How to apply
Who can apply
Professors, students, researchers, scholars and professionals.
A max number of 60 participants – that can be eventually increased to 70.
- 250 euro: Professors, Researchers, Professionals (enrolled in Universities, Institutions and Companies)
- 200 euro: PhD Students
- 150 euro: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
- 20 eur Teachers (special day for teachers June 10, 2019)
Deadline: May 21, 2019
- Late registration additional fee (after June 1, 2019): 50 Euro
Travel, accommodation and food are on your own expense.
Bank transfer to the following account:
- VYTAUTO DIDZIOJO UNIVERSITETAS
- Company code 111950396 in the Register of Legal Entities
- Banking information SEB Bank
- Account nr. LT 04 7044 0600 0284 8625
- Bank address Gedimino pr. 12, 01103 Vilnius, Lietuva
- Bank code 70440
- Company code 112021238 in the Register of Legal Entities
- SWIFT CBVILT2X
- Reason for payment: “VMU Summer School 2019”
- All payments must be made in EURO. Any bank charges must be covered by participant.
- Scientific Supervisors Vilma Zydziunaite, PhD, Professor, Lina Kaminskiene, PhD, Assoc. Professor
- Scientific Coordinator: Vaida Jurgile, PhD student
10-14 June 2019
How to apply
- Application deadline: May 21, 2019
- Use this application form and send it by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the application form together with the copy of the bank transfer receipt.