THE WEBSITE IS UNDER MAINTENANCE. WE ARE COMING BACK SOON NEW AND IMPROVED.
Information from BSU2017
How to apply
There are two steps in the registration procedure. The first step involves submitting an application form and the second stage involves paying the fee for the chosen course.
After fulfilling registration form, in a period of 2-3 working days you will receive a confirmation email with detailed information for the following application steps. Finally, you will be asked to provide additional documents:
- a copy of your passport or ID card;
- confirmation of student status from home university (or a copy of a diploma);
- your Curriculum Vitae with a short motivation letter;
- a copy of payment receipt.
- Content courses: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Language courses: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Lithuanian Language and Culture Summer Course: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Masterclasses for musicians: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Internship: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Summer School of Natural Sciences: REGISTRATION CLOSED
Health Insurance is one of the obligatory requirements for all international students at Baltic Summer University that shall be organized before students’ arrival. There are two types of Health Insurance recognized in Lithuanian health care institutions:
- European Health Insurance Card
- Private health insurance
The insurance shall be valid throughout the entire period of the study period and cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgency medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay.
Note! The documents should be original and in English language. Documents printed from e-mail will not be accepted.